Thursday, March 5, 2009

This Last Week's Poll

This Last Week's Poll: Now that the Rocky Mountain News has ceased publishing, The SF Chronicle may be weeks away from extinction as well. (multiple choice): Do you see dead tree newspapers as going the way of the dodo bird, buggy whip and whale-bone corset? Will you miss them?


Yes. Curiously obsolete in the Information Age (12%)

No. They will be diminished in size and number but will survive. (37%)

Yes. I miss the morning paper with my coffee (0%)

No. I get my news and information online. (37%)

I don’t miss the morning paper with my coffee, it sops it up nicely! (25%)


(Totals reflect the ability to choose more than one answer.)

Thank you for your participation!
Not a scientific poll. Respondents are self selecting. Questions are drawn from fortune cookies, hieroglyphics and tomorrow’s New York Times.

Please make your opinion known in this week's poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment