Thursday, November 27, 2008

One Last Pre-Thanksgiving* Rant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
St. Obama the Heterodox


Hot Air posted a quote from an interview with the President-elect, Barack Obama. Only he wasn't President-elect at the time of the interview, he was a candidate. The quote was this:

Obama: There’s the belief, certainly in some quarters, that people haven’t embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior that they’re going to hell.

Falsani: You don’t believe that?

Obama: I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can’t imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That’s just not part of my religious makeup.”


In some quarters??? Barack Obama is certainly free to believe in the First Church of the Moon is Made of Green Cheese, if he wishes, but here he expresses a clearly heterodox view of Christianity and we're finding out about it...now?

I doubt that Obama's unorthodox views would have cost him the election, but the fact that the supposedly unbiased fourth estate would take sides and hide any potentially embarrassing information until after the election is criminal in my opinion.

If the MSM were lawyers, it would be malpractice!

How many other "in the tank" stories will we hear between now and the Coronation, er, inauguration?

*It was on the West Coast when I wrote it...

No comments:

Post a Comment