Saturday, September 27, 2008

Obama...You're No Henry Kissinger!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Obama claimed that Henry Kissinger agreed with him. McCain said that Kissinger was a long time friend (35 years) and he knew him better than that. Who was right?

Let's ask Dr. Kissinger!

“Senator McCain is right. I would not recommend the next President of the United States engage in talks with Iran at the Presidential level. My views on this issue are entirely compatible with the views of my friend Senator John McCain. We do not agree on everything, but we do agree that any negotiations with Iran must be geared to reality.”


Obama...I know Henry Kissinger.
I've known Henry Kissinger for 35 years!
Obama...You're no Henry Kissinger!

Heh.


Hat tip Stop the ACLU
Cross posted at Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment