Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"I Live Here on Less Than a Dollar a Month."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do as I say, don't do as I do", part 9,336


From the UK Telegraph:
The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.
Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.
"No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."


This guy lives in a shack, about 7' x 10' (The Obamas probably have a couple of bathrooms bigger than this!)

He told the magazine: "I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist."
Embarrassed by his penury, he said that he does not does not mention his famous half-brother in conversation.
"If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed," he said.


I wasn't going to comment on this story, not here anyways. I saw it on a couple of blogs this morning, and noted the hypocrisy of Obama, who told the Saddleback church audience of his devotion to Matthew 25:40 : "Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.". Yeah. Right! He doesn't even follow through with his blood relations! How much lesser can you get than subsisting on less than a dollar a month?
Anyway, it struck me as I was driving home for lunch: Just how far would one of those fat cat contributors to Obama, who's paying $1000 just to sit and bask in his presence, take Obama's youngest half brother?
Answer: Over 83 years. Eighty-three years! For what one Democrat will blow on seeing Obama for just one night, Obama's brother could live for conceivably the rest of his life!
In the "soldier of God, wrestling with evil" department, I think Obama is losing ground!

Hat tip Jammie Wearing Fool
Cross Posted at Say Anything

1 comment:

  1. A-Men, Brother! Heh. Thanks for pointing out Hussein's utter hippocracy!!

    ReplyDelete