Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SuperDelegates and Their Kryptonite

It's late. And I really shouldn't be writing this...but I grew up with men in tights as heroes, and it struck me as I was reading the following:

ABC News' George Stephanopoulos Reports: Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., and former President Bill Clinton are making very direct arguments to Democratic superdelegates, starkly insisting Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., cannot win a general election against presumptive Republican nominee, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.
and this...
...there is no question the Clintons are passionately arguing their case against Obama in what is fast becoming an intense race not just for the votes of the public but of the Democratic elite known as superdelegates.

And I got to thinking, what vulnerabilities did the original Man of Steel have?
There was the deadly Green Kryptonite! (That did in Al Gore!)
Red Kryptonite always had a strange and bizarre effect! (Much like the Reds in the Democrat party today! Or are they just Pink?)
Black Kryptonite (I had to look this one up! I'm not that big of a geek!)
...possessed the ability to split a person or a person's personality into two separate entities
Hmm! like Barack with his pastor in his book and with his "God Damn America" pastor?
An then there's Gold Kryptonite "Permanently removes superpowers" and evidently "corrupts absolutely"! Apparently the lack of this one is fatal to the campaign!

There are other, more obscure examples, but I thought the Democrat SuperDelegates with their problems with Greens, Reds, Blacks and gold...
It's an epic worthy of a pulp magazine! Zowie! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cross posted at Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment